
Isaak finally sprouted his first tooth yesterday. He'll be nine months old next monday, so it's been a long time coming. ( I got my first one when I was 9 months, like mother, like son.) I'm so blessed to have this little guy. Even when he's theething, he still smiles and giggles ALL the time. I swear the only time he ever cries is ........hmmmm, I can't remember.... maybe I should pinch him and make sure he is capable of a few tears. :) Right now he's crawling all over and can even walk along the edge of the coffee table. It'll be a shock for me when he can start running all over. Motherhood has definitely taken me by surprise. If I'd known it would be this much fun, I would have had about 10 kids by now. Congrats Isaak on your first tooth!!!
2 comments:
Good job Isaak! Way to go on the 1st! Now only a ~few~ more. :)
Yea- finally. I always wanted to push my kids teeth through myself- they were so irritable. He is so cute. You for sure need to post his room
Post a Comment