We got the idea for these monkeys off a blanket the Miyuki made me for Isaak. Now his walls match his blanket. I had so much fun doing this room, I'm already planning for our next kid. I want to do a camping theme and have bears and moose on the walls, a lantern for a lamp, somehow have the bed inside a tent.... I don't care if it's a girl or a boy, I've got big plans! (girl's can camp too, right?) Ok, maybe I'd have to switch Isaak to the camping room, I'll decide when we have our next kid.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Isaak's room
We got the idea for these monkeys off a blanket the Miyuki made me for Isaak. Now his walls match his blanket. I had so much fun doing this room, I'm already planning for our next kid. I want to do a camping theme and have bears and moose on the walls, a lantern for a lamp, somehow have the bed inside a tent.... I don't care if it's a girl or a boy, I've got big plans! (girl's can camp too, right?) Ok, maybe I'd have to switch Isaak to the camping room, I'll decide when we have our next kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OMG! His room is soooo cute! Great job! How totally creative! I love the monkeys!
So happy to finally see the much talked about room. I love it! You guys did a great job with it. I can't wait to see the next kid's too.
SOOO CUTE!! I LOVE it!!
K - You are way too cute for words!!! The room turned out wonderful.
Post a Comment