
We had my family Christmas party yesterday. My sister Kim hosted it this year and we had such a fun time. We ate lunch first, then had our traditional talent show, then left right gift game and chimes! The above picture is my niece Melissa and and her husband Levi. They're moving away in a few days and I'm gonna miss them!

Here's Joshua and Jane..

Jessica and Isaak..

me and Isaak...

my fabulous Mom and Dad ...

very pregnant Alisa, Cip, and Miyuki...

Chris, Robert, and Miyuki...

Every year we play Christmas songs on the chimes. For a long time my Dad borrowed them from a friend, but then Shaun actually made some for them as a Christmas present a few years ago. (isn't he so handy!? :)

These two handsome guys are my nephews, Jordan and Jared. I am so blessed to have such a great family. I love having a large family. (there's 8 of us kids!) All of my brothers and sisters are such great examples for me to follow. I hope they all know how much I love them and how thankful I am for all they do!
No comments:
Post a Comment