Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Isaak!

Isaak's Birthday was last Tues on the 3rd. I can't believe my baby's one! I made cupcakes for him with football sprinkles. Here's his messy face after diving into his cupcake. I've always been told that for a one year old you get them a box of tissues, and for a two year old a box of band aids. The picture below is Isaak with his tissues. He really did love it! (till he started EATING them :)


3 comments:

Kirsten said...

How funny, I've never heard that about the tissues and band aids. But it makes total sense! Nathan always got into the toilet paper rolls and made huge messes in the bathroom. He would have LOVED his own box of Kleenex! Happy Birthday Isaak!

Rachelle's site said...

So cute! Happy B-day Isaak. They grow up so fast!
I'll have to get Ashby tissue for her b-day, she'd love it. She's already pulled out all the wipes ;)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Congrats on #2. Isaak will be a great big brother.