Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's a zoo out there

After weeks of being sick with colds and the flu, Shaun and I decided that we needed a fun day out. It had been about 15 years since either of us had been to the zoo, so we invited a few couples and made a day of it! We had SUCH a good time. The weather was perfect and the company was great..... we're so lucky to have such fabulous friends. I love the shot below of the elephant eating the grass. Here's our fam with an elephant...... If you can believe it, this giraffe is only a teenager... they really are tall, aren't they?!


Here's Isaak with Lexi. They were really cute together. There were a few babies and kids in our party, I wish I would've taken more pictures!

Here's us on the train. It was short, but fun! We got the first row on the train, best seat in the house! I about had a heart attack when our train passed a buffalo (not in a cage!) I guess I always thought they were more dangerous than they are. Don't they ram things and run 30 mph?!




Thanks to everyone that came with us, we had such a great time!! Let's do it again next year. :)



2 comments:

Rachelle's site said...

We had lots of fun! Thanks for inviting us!

Anonymous said...

The Zoo is the best! You guys look great..love the hat!