Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lila Rose Hansen

It's a girl! We're planning on naming her Lila Rose Hansen. EVERYONE told me it would be a girl and they were right! I'm very excited to start buying pink!! I'm not quite as far along as I had thought, the new due date is Sep 27. Even with our good news, today has been a little bit bittersweet. Shaun's sweet Grandma passed away this afternoon. We had always been planning on naming our baby Lila if it was a girl, and we just found out that Shaun's Grandmother's first name was Lela. We will miss her and are glad that our daughter can share names with such a great lady!



6 comments:

Rachelle's site said...

Super happy your having a girl!! Little girls are awesome! Love the name!
Sorry to hear about Shaun's Grandma, so sad.

Celeste said...

yay, girls are so much fun! I am super excited for you! I am sorry about Shaun's grandma. I wish I could be there. Tell everyone that we are thinking about them.

Jill said...

Yea! Congrats!

Sunny said...

Girls are so fun! Congratulations.

Rich and Becky Stout said...

How very exciting! I'm so sorry to hear about Shaun's grandmother. That is so hard. Can I ask a question about the baby's name? How are you pronouncing it?

Patrea said...

Lye la!