
Here's just a few fun photos of what we've been up to this summer. Isaak is my little tazmanian devil... he'll rip everything out of one cupboard and move on to the next one. This time he just couldn't resist climbing into the drawer he was tearing apart. :)

This is one of my favorite evening scenes. My two boys sitting down for a little TV, rest, and relaxation.

This was a fun evening. I took off all of Isaak's clothes and gave him watermelon. He just wandered around the yard while he ate.
3 comments:
Wow, I think you got a better group pic than I did! You're good at taking pics of yourself and Isaak, that was a cute one!
Cute pictures. I hear those splash parks are a lot of fun.
Cute!! The group pic turned out awesome! And thanks for posting that pic of my HUGE belly ;)
Post a Comment