Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yuba!

This last weekend we went on our annual Yuba Hansen camp out! There's always about 30 of us and we go boating and hang out on the beach. I didn't get any pictures of us on the boat, but here's a few fun things we did...
playin in the sand.....

playing water football.....









Hanging out in the air conditioned trailer! (eight months prego!! It was HOT!)
We circled our trailers into a half circle right by the water..


Here's Logan...

and our campfire group....



And TIRED Isaak hangin with Uncle Brett...
We had a great time, thanks Ric and Jo for planning this every year!!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe you only have 46 days left. That's insane. I feel like you just barely told me a few months ago! Good luck, you know my number if you need any help....

Danielle said...

oh you look cute patrea! we haven't seen u forever it seems

Mom of three ♥ said...

Fun family trip. That is crazy that you will only have a short time before another baby joins your family, how exciting!