
We had our annual Halloween party last Saturday and instead of doing a Murder Mystery like we usually do, we had an adult and kid party with dinner and fall crafts for the kids. We had such a good time, I'm sad it's already over. Here's our family above, (Lila was asleep so we didn't get her in! ) and below is Kirsten and James' family...

Darin and Rachelle...

Dave and Pedrina..... we never did get family shots of Cody and Danielle and Jared and Leigh :(


Here's Lila, you can't really see her costume, but she was a giraffe!

My cute little Pirate

All the boys played ladder ball and croquet while the girls did crafts with the kids and chit chatted.

The balloons were a big hit with the little kids, especially Isaak.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
3 comments:
It was fun, thanks for inviting us! I almost think I like this way better, with it relaxed and kids running around. Don't disown me for saying that, I know how much you love the murder mystery dinners.
Happy Halloween!
We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us! It was really nice to have the kids there and relax. Good times :)
yea that was so nice you guys! And next year we will have to get the dates early for the murder mystery k?
Post a Comment