
Last night we went with Cody and Danielle to a Murder Mystery theater dinner. It was a package deal, so we got the show, dinner, a hotel with a 24 hr pool and hot tub and breakfast. So much fun! I had gotten home from Missouri the night before, so it was so nice to have a night out with Shaun. I have a serious case of costume envy. Don't Cody and Danielle look so AWESOME!!!??? I wish I would have gotten a full length picture of them because their costumes were so detailed. After the show we went back to the hotel and played in the pool. Then we tried to watch a movie. Danielle and I promptly fell asleep, but the boys got to see it. Thanks so much for coming with us guys, we'll have to do it again next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment