Friday, December 17, 2010

My Caregivers

Yesterday I could hardly move because I was so sick with a sinus infection. Poor Shaun tried his hardest to get someone to watch the kids for me, but I was so stubborn I about bit his head off because I was so sure that I could do it all on my own. (stupid, I know) Anyway, I put the kids in their rooms with toys and snacks so I could lay down and finally ended up laying down on Lila's bedroom floor because she was lonely. She kept coming over and giving me kisses and feeding me her own chips. Super cute! Captain Awesome (aka Shaun) came home early and sent me right to bed so I could sleep. Isaak came upstairs with me and tucked me in and tried to sing me a song. Such a cute family!!!! I love them all so much! I am on antibiotics and feeling much better today, thank goodness.

2 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

I hate when I am sick and trying to take care of the kids! Glad that you are feeling better!

Kirsten said...

You should have called me! I'm way too close to not take advantage of when you're sick.... ;)