
Yesterday was my Birthday! Shaun got up early and made my favorite breakfast before he left for work. Throughout the day I was flooded with texts and phone calls from friends and family wishing me a Happy Birthday. In the evening I dropped the kids off at my good friend Kirsten's house so I could go to Famous Dave's with my honey. Seriously, that is THE best restaurant ever! Then it was back to our home for cake and then I snuggled up to watch a movie with Shaun. Another year older, and hopefully wiser. 28 was a busy and crazy year that I learned a lot from. Here's to my last year in the twenties!
2 comments:
Why did I always think you were so much younger than me? Funny. Happy Birthday. I'm glad it was a good one. 29 was great but I keep telling myself that 30 is even better.
So I guess instead of wishing you happy birthday, I will say Happy Anniversary! ;)
Post a Comment