1. Lila goes in the potty now! Not all the time, but we're working on it and she's doing a great job.
2. Shaun hired a secretary a little over a month ago now and she's learning quick and his stress load is coming down.
3. Isaak is sick again today for the 2nd time this week. First the stomach flu, now the croup..... poor little guy!
4. About a week ago I finished a 9 day full body cleanse/fast. Yes, I know I sound ridiculous and crazy, but I'm really interested in the benefits of fasting and I finished it feeling squeaky clean inside and rejuvenated. I didn't eat any food, I was only able to drink a special cleansing drink about every two hours. One of the hardest things I've ever done, but I plan on making it a yearly thing! I can tell that I've gotten rid of a lot of toxins and my body is more chemically balanced. Yes, I know..... Crazy Patrea. :)
5. Two days ago Jared got engaged! The 2nd of my nieces and nephews to get married.
6. Last week Joshua and Sunny announced that they're expecting. Only a few days off from Melissa!
The camera hasn't made much of an appearance this month so here's a couple.
Lila, Arianna (Whiteman) and Isaak! (isn't his face classic?!)

No comments:
Post a Comment