Thursday, November 6, 2014

October 2014


 I started off October with a list of fun Autumn things I wanted to do before Halloween.  I'm proud to say that we did all of them!! Such a fun month!  To kick things off, the kids and I went to Temple Square one Sunday while Shaun was out of town riding his Motorcycle in Nevada.  Unfortunately the childrens exibit was closed at the Church History Museum, but we had a great time exploring the grounds!
 







 Here's some cute shots from this month!

 Cornbellys was top of my list for October and we managed to go 2 times!!  So much fun, I wish it was open all year long!







 They played with these legos for at least 30 min and built a really impressive tower until a crazy little kid and knocked it down!

 Hay ride....
 Haunted slaughter house....
 Pumpkin ball!
 These awesome decorations belong to the next door neighbor of Grandma Patsy!  I totally did a complete photo session right in her front yard because I loved it so much!

 Here's Grandma's beautiful flowers!
 Playing with Grandpa!



 Lila played school with Montana and Arianna and she wrote us this letter with a little help from her friends.  So cute.
 Last day of playing in the sprinklers!


 Halloween dinner at Grandma Jo's

 Rag curlers!!

 Gorgeous girl!
 Pumpkin Patch!  Such a windy day, but great times!
 

 

 Finding the perfect pumpkin can be such hard work!!!
 Completely exhausting!


After the pumpkin patch we went to our favorite Haunted House.  It's in Herriman and run by the owner or Munchin Radio.  He does in right in his house.  Just the right amount of creepy!
 
 Caramel Apples!!
 Carving pumpkins!
 Real men use power tools!


 Halloween night!  My Mom and Dad came for dinner and went Trick or Treating with us.  Great times!
 This month I redid Lila's room!  Both kids have completely outgrown their toddler beds and we were ready for a makeover.  I'm sure I'll have pictures of Isaak's new room for the next post!

Here's the after pictures!



 And this is what it looked like before...



 Ok, this isn't technically October, but yesterday (Nov 5) I had my ultrasound and we are having a boy!!! We're very excited and a little surprised because I had an ultrasound a couple weeks ago and the doctor told me he was about 90% sure it was a girl.  So fun!!


No comments: