On my birthday I got Isaak out of school early and took the kids to see Night at the Museum. It was a fun little spur of the moment date!
Here's my birthday cake! I love how Shaun made the 33 work. :)
A week later it was Shaun's birthday! Here's the cake I made for him. It's a little prettier than the first time I tried making his Mom's famous caramel frosting.
Big 36!!
Here's Isaak getting sung to at Grandma Jo's. He looked so happy that everyone was singing Happy Birthday just for him, I thought he'd cry! Super cute.
We got a season pass to Thanksgiving point!! Here we are at the Dinosaur Museum with Melissa and kids. Such a fun day.
Lila and Rusty
Here's the kids at the Museum of Natural Curiosity. In the last 2 weeks I think we've been there about 3 times! The kids are loving it.
Lila and Tana. Tana is off track right now so we've been seeing her a lot during the days lately!
Last weekend we went up to a cabin with Melissa and Levi. It was the weekend before our Anniversay and Isaak's birthday so it was a fun way to celebrate. We went sledding, played lots of games, ate good food, and Isaak got to go skiing with Shaun for the first time! He was FANTASTIC! He keeps asking to go again. Shaun says he caught on really fast and at one point Shaun couldn't even keep up with him on the hill. Way to go, dude!
On the last night at the cabin we had a little celebration for Isaak's birthday. Cupcakes and a piniata are always fun!!

































No comments:
Post a Comment