Thursday, February 18, 2016

November 2015

 There were so many fun things that happened in November!  Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures to prove it because I got a new phone in December and all of the pictures for November and December were lost!  Here's the few pictures I did manage to get on my Nikon.  Isaak and Lila had their first piano recital the first weekend in November.  They both started taking lessons in July and are doing a great job!


 Their piano teacher, Lily Martindale

 And here's a cute snow fort the kids put together with the little snow they had available that day.  Cute!


In November we also had parent teacher conferences (both kids got great grades), all of us managed to catch the stomach flu, we had a Thanksgiving at Jo's a few Sundays before Thanksgiving, I had Thanksgiving for our little family the Sunday before, and then on actual Thanksgiving, we went to Patsy's , then later that evening we caught Thanksgiving dessert at Kim's house and played games.  We also had lots of snow, this winter has been VERY white!!

No comments: