Tuesday, November 29, 2016

November 2016

I love this season!  Here's some fun things we've done
Flowers from Patsy because I got my black belt...
Lila learned how to ride a two wheeler!!  Isaak was so excited for her that he made her this bike out of oranges and candy. 

 
Our trampoline is down!

Halloween Christmas countdown calendars.  We also did our Thanksgiving tree that night and I totally forgot to take a picture!

Shaun and I both had a little surgery done one weekend early in November.  Here's Porter making a mess while Grandma took care of us. 
I was so stir crazy I HAD to take the kids to the park!  Lila, Arianna, Ethan, and Isaak




Lila at dance.
We took  the kids to the very first showing of "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" west of the Mississippi!
First snowfall!
I put up Christmas the weekend before Thanksgiving.  It took all day!
Lila making birdfeeders

Grandma came to hang out with us one day. 
Thanksgiving at Ric and Jo's!





Right after Thanksgiving dinner we went up to Alta to stay at a cabin that Shaun insures.  The guy was so thankful for all the money Shaun saved him, he lets us come up once a year.  It's NICE!!



Hot tubbing on the deck...



We invited the brothers up for dinner one night. I've decided I need to make more of an effort with them.  We went sledding and then I made their favorite spaghetti and meatballs. 
Leyla ended up staying the night with us!



Samantha, Brandon, Zayda, Rowan, and Ivory came and stayed Saturday and stayed overnight.  So fun!!

Poor Porter was wiped out when we came back home from the cabin!

 Sunday night I went to see the MESSIAH at Olympus High with my parents, Kim and Rick, Chris and Miyuki and Isaak and Lila.  It was so nice, the kids were really good and said they liked it.  And Jack Ashton was conducting!! I miss that cute man.  He was my violin teacher while I was a teenager. 
 Pretty view of Kennecott on our way to school one day.

No comments: