I got to go with Isaak to the Clark Planetarium on his field trip! It was fun to see him with all his friends!
Christmas Countdown Calendars!
Junior Jazz! It's
so much fun to see Porter play!
Apple Turkeys!
Porter and Evie!
Porter wanted to run along side the car one morning when I was picking kids up for carpool. Bless his heart!
Laughing gas
Crooked smile because half his face is numb
Thanksgiving Tree
Candy Cane got married! Peppermint is such a welcome addition to our family!
Shaun and Isaak went to San Diego over Thanksgiving for a soccer tournament, so Porter, Lila, and I went to Kim and Rick's home to celebrate Thanksgiving!
Uncle Rick's drums are a favorite!
Black Friday shopping with Kristi and Amber!!
Holding a dollar against the wall with your nose game. Last man standing wins all the money!
Girl's night!
Live Nativity in Alpine. I wish I'd gotten more pictures! They recreate a little shopping area in Bethlehem and have Roman Soldiers riding around. So cool!
angry stop light!
Porter and Brody at the Museum of Ancient Life!
Panda Express!







































































No comments:
Post a Comment