Poor Lila! She saved her money and paid to get her nails done to celebrate being finished with school. That same night she went to a friend's party, was sitting next to a friend, her nail got caught on her friend, and ripped off! Poor thing!
We took the kids and one friend each down to the property! So much fun!
Swimming at the Mount pleasant pool...
Gorgeous bird we found near the firepit
Cavalier pizza
Nice Sunday walk
One of the kids lost a ball down the sewage drain!
Girl's Camp!! I am so glad I wasn't in charge of it!!
We started by going to the Saratoga Temple Open HouseGlamping at a mansion!
Scavenger hunt around Richfield!
Lila wanted to bring this puppy home so bad!!
Swimming at the Richfield pool
Kristi bought me a gift card for the Salt Cave. We did a sound bath, I fell asleep!
Blackridge Reservoir
This is my 10th great Grandma along the male line of my family. Lila and Isaak did the baptisms for her and our great grandpa, I got to do the endowment
I love this picture of the Woodford 8
Little Moab with Adam, the Broughs, and Chapos
Lila loved Oakcrest! She came home with Covid and gave it to me!
They all had so much fun! Lila, Avery, Carly, Chanel
Busting geodes
We LOVED seeing Newsies at Hale Theater! Isaak knew all the lines and loved the set. So fun to see his school musical and then go to this one!
Cache Valley Car show! This year was a bit dimmed because Porter caught Covid from Lila, then I got it!
Beth's baby shower!


























































































No comments:
Post a Comment