
Melissa and I just got back from our trip to Missouri visiting Angela. It was so nice to have some girlie time and just do whatever we wanted. Brady had a special touch for when the babies were fussy.

I swear Isaak tries to french kiss any girl baby he comes around. He kept coming at Charlotta with his mouth opened wide. I don't think she liked it very much.

I like this picture because I usually don't get photos of me and Isaak together because I'm always the one holding the camera. (Yes, we're both wearing pumpkin shirts, I'm a nerd.)



We had a CLUE murder mystery dinner party while we were there. It was so much fun to help Angela plan. There was a great turnout and all the food that Angela made was delicious!!

It was so much fun to hang out with the girls and to have all the babies together. The weather was nice enough that we could do some things outside. Angela's yard is so big, (18 acres) we went on a couple walks while we were there.

Angela has 19 guinea hens that eat all the bugs in her yard. I love this picture because Isaak is bird watching from her back door, yet I'm not sure who's watching who.......

This is my favorite picture of the three babies... We had to take about 50 pictures to get one where all the babies were looking the same direction. Angela got all of us Halloween pj's for the babies. I'm going to miss seeing Charlotta! (and the rest of the family, of course!)
5 comments:
HEY HONEY!!! Welcome to the world of blogging...be prepared...it sucks the life out of you sometimes ;-). CUTE CUTE pictures! You guys are so stinkin cute I love it and miss you! Oh...I'm so glad you posted on mine because I keep forgetting to get your email address...email me at carlyewebb@comcast.net. I have an invite for this Friday night I need to send to you.
xoxoxoxo
Love ya!
How exciting, a girls trip! And the three babies all together is so much fun! They are adorable! It looks like you had a blast!
Isaak is a very cute mummy!
Looks like a blast! Isaak is so cute!
Those pics are great! I am coming home in a couple of weeks, we will have to get together with Patsy and do a girls outing or something fun! I still have not seen Isaak. He looks way cute!!
Post a Comment