I am so glad that you have a blog now! Isaak is so cute!!!! I can't believe how big he is! Nice family pics by the way! We need a new one! Can't wait to see more!
Hey Patrea, this is Amber (Jay's daughter). I am so excited that you started a blog. Congrats!!!! Your little boy is so cute. Next time we are in Utah we have to get together and let the "cousins" play.
Hey Patrea, It's Angie (VanO) Bloxham!! I saw your comment on Danielle's blog so I decided to come and check it out. Isaak is SO CUTE!!! He is BIG!! I haven't even seen him yet!! Tell Shaun I said hey!! We all need to get together.
Isn't blogging fun?!?! Welcome to the blogging craze! Your family is super cute. You have a cute background on your blog, too. It took me forever to figure out that, so you're doing awesome!
9 comments:
Super cute!! Glad you started a blog, now we will know what your up to since we never see ya anymore ;)
I love the family pic, very nice!
I am so glad that you have a blog now! Isaak is so cute!!!! I can't believe how big he is! Nice family pics by the way! We need a new one! Can't wait to see more!
Welcome to the blogging world. You go girl! I sent an invite to our blog so watch for it.
Hey guys, your blog look great! I'm glad your in the blogging world! It really is so much fun. Have a good week and we'll see you Sunday!
Hey Patrea, this is Amber (Jay's daughter). I am so excited that you started a blog. Congrats!!!! Your little boy is so cute. Next time we are in Utah we have to get together and let the "cousins" play.
Hey Patrea, It's Angie (VanO) Bloxham!! I saw your comment on Danielle's blog so I decided to come and check it out. Isaak is SO CUTE!!! He is BIG!! I haven't even seen him yet!! Tell Shaun I said hey!! We all need to get together.
Your family picture is so cute. Isaak it the most adorable thing, what a happy baby!
Welcome to the blogging world..you will be addicted in no time.
Hey you figured it out! good job! It looks way cute!
Isn't blogging fun?!?! Welcome to the blogging craze! Your family is super cute. You have a cute background on your blog, too. It took me forever to figure out that, so you're doing awesome!
Post a Comment