Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've just got to write a little brag about Shaun. Lately he has been putting in such LONG hours to support our family. He's still selling insurance, but he's also picked up another insurance job on the side, PLUS he's studying super hard for all his tests to become a Farmer's agent. He took his property and casualty test about a week ago and got one of the highest scores they've seen! People usually have to take that test a few times before they even pass, but Shaun aced it on his first try! In January he's going back to school with two classes. He stays up late every night studying and works all day long with his two jobs. Even with how busy this fabulous guy is, he still finds time to spend time with me and spoil me. Last night he watched Isaak while I went to get my hair done. When I got home, the entire living room was transformed. He had taken all the cushions off the couch and had set up little caves for Isaak to crawl through. SO CUTE!! I'm so lucky to have such a fabulous, hard working guy. I love you hon, thanks so much for all that you do for our little family, you're the absolute best!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, what a nice guy!!!! I think my kids would love him. They are constantly making forts out of the cushions or the blankets.

Rich and Becky Stout said...

How sweet! Isn't it wonderful to have a sweet wonderful husband? I'm so glad that you do! I wish everyone were as lucky as we are!

angie said...

That is AWESOME!! Way to be an awesome Daddy and hubby shaun-a-bo