I know, Isaak doesn't turn 1 for another week.... but his Birthday week is so busy, I thought I'd get them done now. It's been quite a year, he's grown so much, he doesn't look like my little baby anymore, he's looking like a little boy!


LOVE that goofy face!




8 comments:
Oh he's just CHEWY isn't he??? Can you believe it's already been a year for these boys of ours??? I CAN'T! Good grief! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!!
Wow! Isaak is almost 1??!! How did that happen? I'll bet it seems like just last week you brought him home from the hospital! lol I love the cute pictures, he is soooo adorable! I especially love the one of you and him together! It's awesome! Happy 1st Birthday Issak!
Sooooo cute!!! Happy Birthday Isaak (soon)! Love the pics, they turned out soo good!
So cute! I just want to squeeze his cheeks! Looks like he did really well for his first "photo shoot". :D Happy birthday little buddy!
He is so cute!! I love the pictures! I can not beilive it has already been a year, that means olivia will be one soon! Time flys
WOW!! I can't beileve he is a year!! Happy birthday to cute Issak.
OMG!!! That year went by so fast. He is so adorable! What a fun age.
ok my fav is the one of you and him and I adore how he fits in that little wagon perfectly
Post a Comment