Monday, January 12, 2009

My Honey's 30!!

Shaun turned 30 today! He's so busy working today, poor guy...... but on Saturday he had an overnight skiing trip with his good friend, Darin, and last night we had a HUGE party at our house. I totally forgot to take pictures, but we had about 30 people here playing games till about 4:00 this morning. I was going to take him to the Jazz game tonight, but I think he's so tired that we'll just hang out at home and watch it. Happy Birthday, hon, I'm so lucky to have you!!!

4 comments:

angie said...

Happy Birthday Shaun-a-bo!! I can't BELIEVE we are 30!! It seems crazy huh? I don't FEEL 30 and I hope I don't LOOK 30! :) I hope you have an awesome day.

Ang!!

Danielle said...

crazy boys! I woke up at 3:30 am in a panic! Cody isn't home yet...sounds like they had fun!

Carlye Momma said...

Ohhh...OUR MEN ARE OLD NOW AREN'T THEY??? Goodness!!! hahahaha! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAUN!!! LOVE YA!

Rich and Becky Stout said...

Wow! The BIG 3-0! It was really weird for me... I just do NOT feel 30! I hope Shaun enjoys it, Happy belated Birthday!