Monday, March 9, 2009
Big case of the sickies
We're all sick! Isaak got it first, then me, now Shaun's sicker than all of us. So not fun.... and don't you hate how you just don't have the TIME to be sick?! Totally just screws up your week. :) At least I'm on the tail end so that BOTH of us aren't able to take care of little guy. Hopefully it will pass soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hope you all feel better soon!
Oh, that really sucks! I hate it when the whole house gets sick! Thank goodness you have a few years before Isaak starts school! It's so sad to see your husband sick, I always feel so bad! Hope you all feel better soon and may you stay healthy for the rest of the year!!!
NO fun, I hope you all get better soon!
Post a Comment