Isaak's favorite thing lately is to empty all the cupboards and drawers in the kitchen. I am CONSTANTLEY picking up after him! Here he is emptying all the linens from our drawer......
He still isn't walking on his own yet, but he ZOOMS across the room with this walker while he laughs insanely. It's so cute to watch. He can stand unsupported once in a while, but I haven't been able to catch him at it with the camera yet. He can also walk if he's holding on to my hand.
After I came home from the hospital when Isaak was born, my sweet Mom came over and deep cleaned my house to help me out. She completely organized this tupperware cupboard........ as you can see, Isaak has demolished all her hard work. I don't even bother fixing it, cause he'll just pull it all out again tomorrow.

5 comments:
What a cutie. THey just get more and more busy from here on out. Glad you understand you're just going to have to clean it up again if you try to fix what he messes up. Once you figure that out, you're a lot less stressed. ;)
He is super cute! Was a busy boy! He looks so much like Shaun in the first picture.
I had to copy your little chickies and put them on my blog as well....so cute!
Awww! I can't believe how big he is! I know the busy stage is exhausting for us moms but I also find such wonder in it... how they're exploring everything and taking it all in and learning so much! It's so awesome! How are you doing?
oh he looks adorable. Too bad I missed the zoo!
Post a Comment