Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kid rooms

Here's the kid rooms! It's looking like I'll have my C section next Monday the 14th and we just finished Lila's room last night so it will be all ready when she gets home. :)






And here's Isaak's room. The only change we made was the new dresser in place of his changing table, but I thought I'd post pictures of his room anyway.









5 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Such cute rooms! Good job. And I can't wait to see pictures of new baby Lila.. Good luck with everything and the delivery!

Celeste said...

Oh my goodness! I love there rooms. You guys did a great job. When I get a house you might have to come and do my kids rooms!! Good luck on monday! Can't wait to see her!

Kirsten said...

Looks good! Did you have to buy a second crib or did someone give you one? You need to take a picture now that you're so close to the end, so you can remember how big you got! (I'm just assuming, since you're 9 months...but I haven't seen you for ever!)

angie said...

LOVE LOVE THEM!! Good job on the painting Shaun a bo!!

Briana @ Sweet Dreams are Made of These said...

darling rooms patrea!
briana