
Lila's here! I had a scheduled C section on Tues Sep 15th. She was born at 5:58 pm and is 6 lb 2 oz. She is 19 1/2 inches long. She had to go to the NICU for about half an hour because she had some fluid in her lungs, but she's absolutely perfect!! Her dark hair is a complete suprise, she's so opposite looking from Isaak in a lot of ways. We've been in the hospital the last four days, but got to come home this afternoon and we're so excited to be back! Here's a picture of her before her bath....
8 comments:
Congratulations!! She is gorgeous!!
She is so adorable! I love all her hair. Glad that she is here and that all is going well with both of you!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!! I am glad that everything went well. I love the pictures of Iassac with her they are so cute.
She is gorgeous!!! Congrats!!
She's beautiful! Girls are so fun!
Congrats, she's so adorable! Glad everything went well and you're both home safe. Enjoy this new little one!
She's so cute, love the hair...
Congratulations Patrea. She is so beautiful. Thank you for inviting us onto your blog. Hope to catch up with your family.
Briana
Post a Comment