Monday, November 2, 2009

Lila's baby blessing

We had Lila's baby blessing yesterday. I think she looked so cute, the dress she is wearing is the same one that I was blessed in. I've been saving it forever and hoped that I'd have a little girl I could dress up in it! :) After sacrament meeting we had our family and friends over to our house for some dessert. I completely forgot to take pictures until there were only a few people left at our house, so here's the pictures I DID manage to get. :)
My sister Kim crocheted this blanket, she is soo talented!





I'm so blessed to have come from a great family and I love the family that I married into. Thanks to everyone for all that you do for us, we love you!

1 comment:

Mom of three ♥ said...

That is so fun you could use the same dress. She looks so cute!