Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving week

I kicked off the week of Thanksgiving by decorating the house! And of COURSE making sure the kid's Christmas outfits fit, ok, just dressing them up so I could see how CUTE they are!! So here's Lila in her Christmas dress, and some pictures of the house when I finished decorating...


For Thanksgiving day we went to Shaun's Mom's side of the family and then to my family. Shaun's side had a big family reunion with all the cousins. There were so many people that we had to have it in a church. Here's a picture of Shaun's Grandpa, Shaun, and Isaak. I can see the resemblance, they're all three so cute.
Here's one of Shaun's cousins. I'd never met her before, and she fell in love with Lila. She held her for about 75 % of the time we were there. She was such a sweetie.

Here's Isaak walking around with the football... his absolute favorite!

Grandpa and Shaun...

Then we went to my house. We ate dinner, played games, looked at pictures from my parent's trip to Austrailia, and watched movies.








Here's my cute Dad and Lila..




On Friday night we went to Patsy and Jay's house for dinner. Celeste, Chad, and their two sweet kids were in town. Here's the kids watching a show together.

Here's Shaun and Isaak giving Lila moral support while she has her tummy time.


And here's my cute family!! I love them so much! Aren't the kids Sunday Christmas outfits just too fun! It was so nice to have Shaun home for the Thanksgiving weekend. Too bad it's over and I have to move on to this week where my Maternity leave ends... Oh well, Happy Thanksgiving!!! Gobble, Gobble!




2 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Lila looks so cute in her dress! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Rachelle's site said...

Cute pics! Happy Thanksgiving, looks like you guys had a great time!