Monday, February 8, 2010

Heber Valley Railroad

We went on the Heber Valley Railroad last Saturday. Isaak LOVES trains right now, so this was part of his Birthday. Patsy and Jay came with us and we had a great time. Of course I lost our camera and didn't realize it until we were on the train, EVEN THOUGH they announced that someone had lost a camera and that they should come claim it. :) At least we got some photos after our ride. We had such a fun time! We ate lunch on the train and got to watch lots of crazy people ice fishing on the lake. A really sweet lady was taking pictures with her professional camera and is emailing them to us, so I'll post more pictures later.







AND....... he's spent!






2 comments:

Kirsten said...

So fun! We went when Thomas was there and it's a fun trip! Now he's going through the train stage every little boy seems to go through.... :)

Mom of three ♥ said...

Sawyer has really started to take to trains as well. I am planning to buy him one for his 2 year birthday since then I think he will be old enough to not take it all apart a hundred times a day! ( hopefully anyway) Cute pictures!