And here's some new cute pics of the kids... The last couple months have not been too eventfull. I've been super busy with work. Jetblue has switched over their computer system and I've had mandatory overtime for the last month. Lots of lost sleep and trying to catch up during the day while the kids are napping. Shaun's been super busy with work, too. Hopefully things will slow down for us soon and we'll have more fun things to write about!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
The Union Station
And here's some new cute pics of the kids... The last couple months have not been too eventfull. I've been super busy with work. Jetblue has switched over their computer system and I've had mandatory overtime for the last month. Lots of lost sleep and trying to catch up during the day while the kids are napping. Shaun's been super busy with work, too. Hopefully things will slow down for us soon and we'll have more fun things to write about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That looks like fun! Lila is so cute, I love the pictures of her and Issak hanging out under her toys, cute!
Post a Comment