
Today is our 9 year anniversary!! We're planning on going out for dinner and a movie tonight..... and I've posted pictures of my present! As you know, I started this huge task of painting the whole main level of our home. After it took me three crazy night I finished the living room, then Shaun offered to help me and we worked like crazy right after the kids were in bed till 2 am for 3 nights straight. We decided to leave the piano room for now because we can just close the door and not think about it ( I'll tackle that one in a couple weeks). Thank you, thank you honey for helping me get our house back! No more tape and paper everywhere, no more furniture pulled away from the walls! I've still got to hang up all the pictures, but you get the general idea from these pictures. Love you honey! Happy Anniversary, I'm STONGLY considering keeping you another 9 years!! :)
1 comment:
Looks great, love the color! Nice work!
Post a Comment