Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some February pictures

Last weekend Shaun and Isaak had a boys night out and went to the Monster Jam! Isaak ate his weight in popcorn and they both had a great time! This month has not been very eventful.... except for a couple of milestones.
1. Isaak learned how to use the potty! He is very good at it and is having fewer and fewer accidents. He even insisted on using the urinals instead of the toilet when he and Shaun were at the Monster Jam. :)
2. We got rid of Lila's binkies. I had to cut them up before throwing them away or else I know I would have been digging in the garbage later trying to find them.
3. We got rid of bottles for both the kids. This one is a little sad for me. Isaak has always loved his bottles, but he's adjusted just fine to having his milk in a sippy instead.

Other than that, February has been filled with trips to feed the ducks at the cove, playing in the sandbox on warmer days and Isaak playing in the snow on the colder ones, Isaak playing with his Montana....... basically we're just excited for Spring to get here so there is more to do...... and for our trip next month to Missouri! I have on nephew going out on a mission the beginning of April and one that just got home on Friday. They both want to take a trip out there, and I'm always wanting to go, so we are all taking a road trip to Angela's to see some church sites, play games, and just relax. We might even take a trip up to Chicago afterwards to see Melissa and Levi's house. We'll see how things go with the kids in the car. :) The rest of these pictures are from this month, so enjoy!



Changing her baby's diaper, so cute!











Counting down the days till Spring!

No comments: