Friday, July 22, 2011
We love Summer!
This is the picture out my window whenever Shaun mows the lawn. Isaak grabs his mower and helps his Daddy. Won't be too long before this is his job..... I wonder if he'll like it so much then? :)
A Couple weekends ago we went to the Dinosaur Musuem at Thanksgiving Point with Nick and Sarah. Great times, as always!
Wow, that's really BIG!

The bride and groom to be..

Seriously, isn't Shaun the cutest Dad ever!?

My favorite. I totally think this should be our calendar picture for next year!


Last Sunday we went over to Cody and Danielle's for a BBQ. Angie and her sister were there, along with Cody's sister and his parents. There were so many kids, it was great! I don't think I knew where Isaak was half the time, but all the older kids were so sweet with him. It was great to see everyone and the dinner was AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment