Thursday, March 7, 2013

Feb 2013

 To start off the month of February we had Isaak's 5th birthday!  We had a big party at the house on the Friday before, complete with friends, cake, pizza, piniata and games.  I can't believe that he starts school in July, it's just around the corner!
 Here's the crew!  Lila, Arianna, Tana, Lexi, Nathan, Ethan, and Camron!
 Camron and Isaak are the best little buddies.  We're hoping we can get them in the same class in school for Kindergarten.

 Here's our Iron Man cake!

 The next day was our 11th anniversary.  I made these heart pancakes for breakfast, then we took off for the home show and then Patsy watched the kids that night while we went bowling and to dinner.  Great times!
 Isaak's birthday fell on  a Sunday this year so I got up extra early to make his breakfast and get us all ready for church at 9:00.  Poor guy woke up with a fever!  We ended up staying home and celebrated with pancakes and presents.  Happy birthday sweet boy!


 Here's poor Tinkerbell.
 They love sleeping together and ask to do it almost every night.
 Here's a fun day with Connor.  I don't know HOW he can see out of that ninja turtle mask!


No comments: