March was such a fun time! I took the kids one Friday to see Disney on Ice. Lila got to wear her Belle dress there and she loved the performance. She kept waving to all her favorite Princesses and was so sure they could see her and were waving right back.
It seems like every spring I get a little paint crazy. I wish that I had taken a "before" picture of my bedroom. I first painted it about a year after we moved in. I let Shaun pick the colors and as soon as I started, I knew I was going to hate it. My bedroom was so dark and was the color of peanut butter and brown red. I hated it every day! Anyway, I decided something had to be done. Here's my finished work! I'm working on some awesome wall hanging so they're not in the pictures, but I love it! It's so bright and reminds me of a sunny beach house.
Lila loves her dress up! Here's one of her more exciting ones.
We got a trampoline in the ground!!! I love, love, love it. Maybe even more than the kids! And yes, I have relearned how to do a back flip. Love it!
Here's Isaak on his way to Kindergarten orientation. Does he really start in July?! It's freaking me out!! (one of Isaak's favorite phrases.)
I think I have a billion pictures of Lila with Rusty. I don't know how she'll handle it when he goes..... it will probably be hardest on her.
Easter Eggs!
Lila and Arianna. They are three years apart but great friends.
Isaak's very best friend Cameron! We're hoping we get them in the same kindergarten class.
Easter Egg hunt with Connor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment