Tuesday, May 16, 2017

March 2017

Here's a few highlights from March.  Cute Lila being a cat!
Cute sleeping boys
Cute Porter and the dog he loves so much
The Dinosaur Park one Saturday when Shaun was out of town in Florida for business



Digging for gems



Porter and Tana
Shaun and I went away for a weekend to finally celebrate our anniversary.  We went to The Homestead in Midway and it was magical.  Here's a creepy elevator!
And the little condo we got to stay in . 
But the biggest event in March was...... Porter turning 2!!!

 
 


We invited my parents over for his birthday dinner and since my Mom was sick, my Dad came.  It was special to spend just a day with him.  I'm sure not looking forward to him getting worse.  He already has trouble walking, buttoning his shirt, locking doors...... I try not to think about it too much.  :(

Sweet sleeping baby
Cute leprechaun trap!

For one weekend in March I went to a hotel and stayed 2 nights by myself.  It was so relaxing and so quiet!!  Of course I had to bring the kids for a couple hours to swim!!




We played hooky from school one morning and saw Beauty and the Beast.  Porter even sat still during the movie!!


This year's Fairy Garden!

The cousins
The kids!

Hunting for Easter Eggs at Grandma Jo's!




Little Grandma.  I so admire her!
Isaak's patriotic program at school.  He said his part perfectly, sang sweetly, and even danced with a girl!!
 

No comments: