Splash Pad in Bluffdale! We were lucky enough to have Charlotta come stay with us a couple times in July. So much fun!!
Cub Camp!!
Isaak, Zac, Ryker, Tyson, Ben, Ethan, Eli, Isaac, Luke, Massimo, Shawn, Taj, Clark
Reading buddies!
Shaun and I left the kids with Patsy one weekend in July and went on a motorcycle ride. So much fun!!
AAggh! There was a nest of birds in our backyard. 3 babies. In the span of 2 days, all three managed to fall out. You can imagine the problem. Crazy dog, baby birds, sympathetic kids. Crazy times. Shaun had to save them several times.
Hahaha!! Shaun and I had to go somewhere for a FEW minutes. We get a phone call and a picture of THIS!! Lila caught a bird and saved it from Boone!! No gloves, in the house. I may or may not have freaked her out about dying from bird diseases. Bless her heart!
When you just KNOW you've got. it. going. on.
Nathan and Hannah's wedding!! We had Charlotta that week so she and Isaak got to be my dates that day and wait for me in the waiting room during the wedding.
Cute Boone!
Boone VS the fly
I got my concealed carry during the summer!! Here's my pretty new gun
and my hot date to the range!
24th of July and Grandma Jo's!!
Circle friends!
Farm Country!
Look at that smile!!
This Is The Place State Park! I am NEVER going there again. And we're probably not ALLOWED to go there again! No, I don't want to talk about it. Too embarrassing. Let's just say 2 yr olds are NAUGHTY!!!
























































No comments:
Post a Comment