Finally getting warm enough for sprinklers!
Baseball nights
Visiting Mom
Isaak did so well at baseball!! He loved it, and I loved watching him!
We finally did Porter's room!! I love how it turned out. Shaun did a great job on the paneling and drawing the mountains for me, and Lila and Isaak even helped a little with painting!
Cute Boone. I still can't get over how short the little puppy stage is. It feels like we only had him two months before he was huge!
Isaak's wax museum. He's Jackie Chan! He did such a great job telling about him!
I LOVE that my kids love to read!
Spanish dances. Love, love, love!!
Haha!! The boy next to Lila has a huge crush on her!! His name is Hyrum!
1st grade program!
Visiting grandparents. And seeing where Mom and Dad's plots are. Sad little trip to the cemetery.
Celebrating Bryan's first birthday in Heaven!
Cousins and their games!
More baseball!! 

















































No comments:
Post a Comment