Friday, June 5, 2009

May 2009!

Wow!! It's been a while since I've blogged, I've got a lot to catch up on! The picture above is just one of the sweet moments I catch before I go to bed. I swear I could just stand by his crib and watch him for HOURS!! Isaak LOVES to get into the pantry and pull out any goodies we might have in there. He'll usually bring something over to you and say "mmmmm" but in this case there were just too many candies to choose from. He plopped himself down on the floor, trying to decide which one he wanted. :)
He is ALWAYS getting into the tubberware cupbord. I swear I have to wash everything before I can use it, just in case.....


Melissa, Levi, and Lincoln came to visit the first part of May. It was so fun to get together with them. Lincoln would go down the slides by himself, but Isaak preferred to hang out on the ground. The best part was when he fell down and just stayed sitting because he didn't want to put his hands down on the ground to help himself back up, guess it was just too dirty!!! That's MY boy!!!







We bought a new trailer a couple weeks ago and took it out just last weekend. It was a spur of the moment, we don't care where we go just wanna get out of here thing, so we ended up staying at a KOA in Brigham City. It was fun, they had a pool, horseshoes, frisby golf, and restauants nearby. It was so relaxing to just hang out in the trailer all weekend!
Here's Isaak by his bunk bed with all his toys....




If you look at the top of this cute little head you'll see...... that's right, peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Unfortunately I couldn't stop laughing at him, so now it may become a habit.











Rusty of couse came, too. He's such a big sweetie.










This swimming pool was FREEZING! Isaak hated it. We kept trying to slowly get him in deeper and deeper, but he never really did warm up to it.








Sooooo, we set up THIS pool in front of the camper! Hot water and everything. :)





















Now this is camping in style. Shaun is playing Xbox! Love how Isaak's doing his "mean"face for the camera!




























Just relaxin....



























Isaak LOVES books and I've recently rediscovered the library! He'll sit forever surrounded by his books just entertaining himself..... even after I've already read to him for an hour. :)






















3 comments:

Kirsten said...

That last pic makes Isaak look so old! The new camper looks nice! I can't believe you're gonna have another baby here soon, only a few months left. You're a crazy lady. ;) We need to get together soon for a girl's night.

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

Love your camping pictures. It looked like a relaxing trip. I could use one of those.

Mom of three ♥ said...

Looks like a fun relaxing family time! Sawyer has the same shirt as Isaak has on in the picture with the bowl on his head. Cute little boy you have.