
We went to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons last weekend! We went with my brother, Chris and his family. Can I just say, I LOVE having a husband who used to do tours in the National Parks!! He maps out all the fun sites and can tell you all about everything. He's fabulous! Anyway, we spent the first couple days in Yellowstone. The first day we were there we saw two bears but of course I forgot to bring my camera on that outing!! All of these pictures are from the 2nd day in Yellowstone and our stay in the Grand Tetons. These first few pics are of famous Old Faithful....
2 comments:
You guys always do such fun things! I have not been to Yellowstone in probably 11 years. We need to take our kids there soon! Fun pictures. You look so cute pregnant too.
Looks like you had fun! We're going to Yellowstone in Aug, first time ever for me. Sad, I know.
Post a Comment