
For our monthly family girl's night last night we tapped into our Danish heritage and made Christmas baskets for our Christmas trees. My Mom used to make these when she was a little girl. The tradition is that you fill them with candy or popcorn and give them out to people that stop by your house on Christmas day. I made one for each member of our little family. They were easy to make and it was so much fun to sit around giggling with all the girls. My Mom also made us some tasty soup for dinner. Here's Miyuki, my Mom and me cutting out the paper.

And Alisa, Kim, and Beth!

Here's my finished work, now I've just got to wait until Thanksgiving is over so I can put up my Christmas tree. :) You can't tell very well from these pictures but they do open up into a little pocket.


The rest of these pictures are random pictures I've taken the last couple weeks. They were just too cute not to include on my blog.
1 comment:
Love the pic of you and Isaak! I'm jealous you girls are so close! Wish my fam were that way... :)
Post a Comment