So I'm a horrible friend. I got a new laptop and didn't even realize I hadn't put your blog in my bookmarks until I saw your comment on my blog! :\ Anyway, so I was just catching up on here. Lila is such a cutie patootie! Looks like Yuba was fun as usual. Glad you had a fun summer... :)
3 comments:
How Coooool! She's such a cutie. Now you are really in for a race!
Proud Grandma Patsy
So I'm a horrible friend. I got a new laptop and didn't even realize I hadn't put your blog in my bookmarks until I saw your comment on my blog! :\ Anyway, so I was just catching up on here. Lila is such a cutie patootie! Looks like Yuba was fun as usual. Glad you had a fun summer... :)
I am so glad I got to see this in person. We miss you all. Give those cute kiddos a squeeze and start planning your trip to Philly. :) xoxo
Post a Comment