Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lots of stuff!

To start out, here are my two new favorite pictures. I honestly think my kids are the most beautiful kids in the world.
Lila's been walking more and more. She now walks about as much as she crawls.

Last week I babysat my sister's two cute boys, Jonathan and David for two days. When it came time for bed, Isaak and Jon wanted to sleep in the same bed. It lasted for about 15 minutes until Jon came out of the room because Isaak was hitting him with his truck..... But still, they were so cute while it lasted.



Last Friday we had our annual Woodford Millcreek camfire/dinner get together. I don't know what was wrong with the setting on my camera. Almost all of my pictures came out blurry. :( Here's Chris and Rick eating their dinner....
Ryan and Zach playing in the stream..
Isaak throwing all the pebbles he could find into the stream....

Sitting around the fire......
Isaak and Jon... I think they'll be great friends.

Beth and Lila

Here's a picture I took of Shaun and the kids before church
aren't we so cute!!!

This little girl is Montana. (Isaak's Tanna, that's what Isaak calls her) She lives next door and is Isaak's best friend. She comes over every day to see if Isaak is around. He ADORES her and is always asking where she is.

A few weekends ago was the Hansen grand sleepover. Isaak got to stay the night with Grandpa Ric and Grandma Jo. They had pizza, a piniata, a water fight, games and sidewalk chalk. He seemed to have a great time!












Thanks again for taking him overnight! It was fun for him and a nice break for the parents!

No comments: