Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lila's first Birthday!

Where it all began....... here are a couple of her first pictures.

And here she is today! She's walking and even talking a little bit. She can say hi, Mama, Dada, what's that?, and Lila. For her birthday she got two baby dolls that she is now carrying everywhere, some new shoes, her Halloween costume, the customary box of tissues she gets to pull all out by herself, and I made her a new tutu. Today we all went to the State Fair and had cake and presents afterwards.


Who needs to use their hands !?
I didn't get too many pictures of the fair, but here's a few that I did mangage to capture.
You can tell how SUPER EXCITED Isaak isn't to be riding a strange pony he's never seen. :)




This was a couple days ago but I just had to throw in a picture of her cute piggytails. I had to let her play with my nintendo DS to get her to hold still long enough. :)


Happy Birthday sweet Lila! I love you so much and am so lucky you came to our family. I can't imagine life without your sweet smile!



No comments: