April found us at home, quarantined because of Corona Virus. The kids were not allowed to go to school, and they did their schooling virtually on their Chromebooks. Porter did a program online and we spent our days together! Restaurants were closed except for drive throughs, my Mom didn't see anyone for a few months, you had to wear a mask everywhere and stay at least 6 feet away from everyone. Lila did dance classes over Zoom meetings, and her guitar, Isaak took a break from piano and soccer, and I did Hapkido over Zoom. It's a little funny, because people talk about what a horrible year 2020 has been, but I've actually really enjoyed it. We've had an opportunity to slow down just a little bit and savor some time together. This picture is a "Quarantine Family Photo" Lila's school teacher took of us. She drove to each of the kids houses for a honk and wave, and then she snapped a photo. You know me, I used it as an opportunity to get our Family Christmas Photo taken!!
Lila and I both perfected our head stand during Quarantine!
Gotta practice even during Corona!
Here's a few fun things were did in April
Watching conference

For preschool Porter painted a rock, put his name on it, and placed it at the preschool doors. We missed our Preschool friends! Even as I'm writing this blog in October, we STILL have not seen Ben because his family is still social distancing. It's been rough on these kids. Our kids have been allowed to play with friends throughout the year, first only outside, but as time went by we've allowed them to play inside as well.
We also went to my Mom's and left some cute messages on her driveway!
Isaak's feet are the same size as mine!!
I convinced the family to go on a walk along the Lagoon parkway. The kids brought their scooters and hoverboards, it was fun!
Easter Morning!
Finally learning how to ride a bike!
Spirit week for our Corona virus at home schooling!
Super hero day
Paint day
Cute Tiffany Dance company! We missed dance!

We took one week and stayed at the property. We got SO much done!! Tons of junk cleaned out, several loads taken to the dump, it looked completely different at the end of the week!

Little friend I found in the caboose.
We miss Miss Debbie from preschool! She sent Porter this sweet treat in the mail♥️
No comments:
Post a Comment