This bathtub was at our property and we gave it to Patsy. I love what she did with it!
Dinner at Grandma's
Nature shots by Lila
We invited the Knights up to our property and had such a fun time!
Trying to get on the Skyline Trail....snow stopped us!
I'm missing my cute Primary kids! We aren't able to go to church with Corona Virus and I miss it!
Kids playing night games. Summer done right.
It took over a year to get my Dad's headstone put in. I put a blue jay on his headstone in his honor
We invited my mom up to the property for a couple days. It was fun to show her around and spend some time with her.
So much work to do!
Porter never did get to go back to Preschool, but he was able to go to his graduation ceremony! We miss our preschool friend and Miss Debbie!
















































































No comments:
Post a Comment