Wednesday, October 14, 2020

June 2020

Taj, Isaak, Gavin, Lila, Rylee, and Porter!


Porter's avatar for Preschool Graduation 

 












Ben, Porter and Theo!  Cute friends!

In June Isaak and Lila officially ended their virtual school year.  It was a challenge, it was unexpected, but they made the best of a hard situation and made it!!


Seniora Johnson and Mrs. Livingston!











Seniora Rodriguez and Miss Holly
Not gonna lie, I teared up a little when I took this photo.  It wasn't too long ago that I stood in that exact spot and watched Isaak walk into those doors for kindergarten.  Why does it go by so fast?!


Porter and Brody!


Blackridge Reservoir with the kids, Taj, Gavin and Rylee!




















Bear's 2nd birthday celebrations!



I literally almost touched this bat when I opened the latch to put down the porch on our tiny home!  He's so little!
Property fun with Tana and Lincoln!





Cute caterpillar!


Competition season was thrown off by Corona Virus and we missed it so much!  Here's our social distanced recital!






Evie!! This girl is fun and also drives Porter crazy at times!



Impromptu visit to the temple grounds.  We were nearby, it was getting dark, and it was so beautiful.  They're still closed and I miss it so much!
Lila saved up for this cute poloroid camera!

Cabin fun!













Night games!



Brody Chapo, Evie Westover, Porter, and Holly Fowler
Family dinner at Alisa's





In June Isaak and I were supposed to go backpacking with Alisa and her boys, but the weather had other plans for us.  Instead we invited them up to our property for a few days!  We visited Ephraim and my Grandmother's and Grandfather's grave and old home





Cute stunned baby bird outside the tiny home











Manti temple



Palisades!!



















No comments: